Desktop and Laptop Repair
We provide in-shop and on-site computer repair and services, at your home or office in metro Chicago or in our shop located in Chicago at 4338 N Milwaukee Ave, right at the border between Portage Park and Jefferson Park.
Typical repair and upgrade services for desktops or laptops include:
- Virus and spyware removal, computer clean up and speed up
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Replacing hardware components
- Upgrading an existing PC
- Installing and configuring your network
We also provide the advice you need to understand computer issues and make the right technology choices. For example:
- Should you upgrade to Windows 10? If so, are your computers ready to run it?
- Should you downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7?
- Is Linux a better alternative to Windows?
- Should you upgrade your old computers, or buy new ones?
- Do you need to upgrade from peer-to-peer to a true client-server environment?
These are questions that computer users face every day, and we can help. We offer comprehensive computer consulting services for small business as well as home users.
We recognize how important it is to keep your system up and running. So we offer on-site service at your home or office.
We service any computer brand including: DELL, Compaq, HP, IBM, Gateway, Toshiba, Sony, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Samsung, eMachines, Fujitsu, Micron, NEC, Panasonic, Alienware.
We also emphasize preventive maintenance and data backup services, to keep your systems running smoothly and ensure that your valuable data is properly backed up in the event of a disaster.